Open Day is a chance for prospective students to visit the Visual Arts department, find out more about the various Graduate and Postgraduate programmes, tour the studios and facilities, as well as to meet staff and students. Information about funding support, accommodation and study options will be available.
Saturday 3 February 2018, 10am – 2pm.
Please register here.
Open Day Programme
Programme School of Arts – Location Edward James Studios
10.00 Registration and Open Studios
10.30-11.30 Informal presentation in the Old Dairy Seminar Room :
- Welcome and Introduction – Francine Norris, Director of Education
- Outline Visual Arts Programmes – Dr. David Stent, Programme Leader, Visual Arts
- Outline MA Creative Writing and Publishing – Alison Baxter, Head of School of Arts
- Outline Part Time Visual Arts Programmes – Alison Baxter, Head of School of Arts
- Student talk about life at West Dean
11.30-12.15 Open Studios
12.15-13.00 Tour: Student Accommodation, Library, College Meeting point: Visual Arts Foyer
Open studios throughout the day